Syncdeb is utility for mirroring debian packages, written in perl.
It has many nice features:
- strong configuration - you can filter mirrored content by almost everything:
- architecture type
- package sections
- package names
- distribution parts
- several protocols - after last rewrite only http (+proxy) and file
- automatic removal of obsolete files
- mirror is always consistent, even during updating
- support for both sources and binaries
- works on many platforms, including windows
Content of the package
- main script
- perl module
- some configuration examples
- simple documentation
In case of questions/suggestions/bugreports e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to projects page.