- New pages in section electronics.
- Page about vameter sofware was created (currently czech only).
- Libevfilter git repository on kernel.org
- Bash lecture scripts in Bash Programming.
- New section electronics on this pages.
- Pcb Utils on gedasymbols.org
- Rattulla project has been resumed.
- New debian wallpapers in Art.
sl-c3200 aka Spitz
I bought this nice tool to have at least one working pda ( I currently have a lot pdas with broken sw ) but this doesn't turned out well. At least I've managed to get it working but it wasn't easy so I'm leaving some notes.
AngstromThe instruction on Angstrom site are quite messy. So here are steps I've done:
- repartition HDD
- Create swap partition aprox. 128MB
- Rest of the disk is root partition
Make sure that root partition is primary number 1. So that you should first create root partition.
- Download pack from mirror and unpack it into empty vfat formatted cf or sd card.
- Reboot into firmware and enjoy nice japanese menu.
- Boot into new system, don't forget to mkswap and add swap to /etc/fstab
- Setup network, use usbhost cable, on host masine insert modules usbnet, cdc_ether, zaurus ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200, on zaurus add nameserver to /etc/resolv.conf Now it shoudl work, if not check for route table and ip address on zaurus.
- Update system ipkg update, ipkg upgrade *