- New pages in section electronics.
- Page about vameter sofware was created (currently czech only).
- Libevfilter git repository on kernel.org
- Bash lecture scripts in Bash Programming.
- New section electronics on this pages.
- Pcb Utils on gedasymbols.org
- Rattulla project has been resumed.
- New debian wallpapers in Art.
This project aims to be hardware vizualization of procesor/ram/swap... usage with analog voltmeters.
HardwareCurrent prototype have two voltmeters each witch 8bit memory, where 6bits are used for adc signal to voltmeter and two bits are used for three color backlight.
Version with 8bit data bus and 4 or 8 bit address bus is on my todo list.
Software that collects system usage and display it on this hardware, Vesuv is available on sf.net