- New pages in section electronics.
- Page about vameter sofware was created (currently czech only).
- Libevfilter git repository on kernel.org
- Bash lecture scripts in Bash Programming.
- New section electronics on this pages.
- Pcb Utils on gedasymbols.org
- Rattulla project has been resumed.
- New debian wallpapers in Art.
I'm allways forgeting important things, so here are some howto's and non trivial expiriences.
There is lack of information how to use amixer in manual so that simply script to switch betwen headphones and external speakers turned from 5 minutes to 15.
For my configuration I need to switch on/off one channel in two outputs. Frist one need to get NUMID's or names of controls to be changed. So I've executed "amixer controls" and write down these witch ended with "Switch". Execute "amixer scontrols" should show names that can be used as well. Here are some examples how to use amixer:
Turn on left channel of the 4th control:
amixer -c 0 cset numid=4 on,offTurn on both channels:
amixer -c 0 cset numid=4 onTurn on Headphones using name:
amixer -c 0 sset Headphone on