all my creations that are published on FTP
Brutalcopy -- an application for transferring files over Internet
via UDP, which works well also on packetlossy and congested links.
- pdf2html -- converts PDF into series of html with embedded pictures. All the information from pdf is converted into pictures and html contains only indices and paging icons.
- Shepherd -- a system for UNIX for monitoring traffic
load over multiple lines, logging them and drawing them.
- Morbis Pictus -- a DOOM-like 3D engine with blood wading,
blood spraying over screen and correct horizon mapping. Written for DJGPP or
Linux and svgalib, however IIRC it doesn't compile anymore on modern systems.
- Void -- an experiment
in i386 protected mode. Boots up and performs
some graphical demos. You need only a PC and floopy driver to run it.
- Waves -- a program for fast, fine simulation of waves
on water surface and their bending, reflecting and so on.
- Wildbyte -- a three-diskette Linux installation
with text browser Lynx, graphical viewer wb0 and several useful programs like ssh, scp, telnet, ftp, traceroute, ping.
- Schizzors - a program that makes two
random files that xor together producing a desired output. Can be used for
free speech on the Internet.