Tomby's Virtual Reality and 3D graphics page :}
Xvizn VR library
Xvizn is C++ VR library under djgpp v2 ( linux & some other will be supported :).
- Xvizn include four general part ( now in development first two parts ):
- Classes and basic routines for 3D graphics
- Classes for scene definition as Clipping plane, clipping window, angels of view, position of camera, some optimization options:)
- Classes for scene representetion as BSP, Octree, Voxelland, polyland ...
- Classes representing basic primitives and its atributes ( textures, shadows, lights, transparency ... ) as pologons, sphere ...
- MAMLAS - language for describing 3D scenes
- conditions as if, else, while ...
- basic data types as int, float, string, point, vektor ...
- primitive as polygon ...
- object type object ( tree of primitives and object )
- scene type for definition scene
- Classes and routines for interaction between object, environment.
- language for describe interaction between object.
QAK - simple level editor for Xvizn & MAMLAS
- Rectangle definiton areas with define texture and height.
- Support MAMLAS sources.
- Binary is in demo.
Demo - using Xvizn & MAMLAS with simple level editor :)
- support: VGA, SVGA, TEXT ( ascii art ( 50 text vidmodes + dual monitor support :)) ) graphics, clipping ( on/of ), FULL 6DOF,
Amapi txt format ( for objects ), full MAMLAS support.
- last updated Tue Jan 6 15:34:32 MET 1998
Now is developed Xvizn2 aka Ineluki !!!
Now is aviable only alfa source :)
Sources of 3d graphics stuff
3d graphics stuff
- A few 3d graphics stuff pages:
You are visitor number: 1 000 000 - you are WINNER - please e-mail me and I send you some info
Back to Homepage
(c) 1996-1998 Tomby.